Another iteration and one tough bug
One more time I decided to start from the beginning and try another even more radical approach to my Xwayland GSoC project than the last time. I have now basically written a full API inside the Present extension, with which modes of presentation can be added.
I reworked this week huge parts of my code and I have a feeling that I'm on the right track. I wrote a second mail to the xorg-devel mailing list and the feedback I got back was also way more positive than on the first try.
A new Beginning
After receiving negative feedback in regards to my code I decided to start over. Read here to learn more.
A small Update
This is just a small update on what I am currently working on for my Google Summer of Code project. More content will come in the following weeks